Wednesday, 14 August 2013

My Monet Garden Painting







This is my Monet Garden Art piece!
This took about 3 or 4 weeks to make and in the end it looked really good and it was worth making it!
I wanted to make mine different from everyone else's so I made a skinny fence that was in good condition and I only a small amount of flowers, no one else had that. I think next time I should maybe improve and practise my sponging a bit more.
First we had to masking tape the fence.
Next we had to sponge on the grass with green and yellow paint, then sponge on the bushes.
After tat we had to make the sky by putting lite blue, dark blue and white paint onto the end of a piece of cardboard and swipe it onto the paper to make the sky!
Then we dabbed on the flowers and sponged on the pathway, pulled the masking and we were done!

I think next time I should add more colours and do a different design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.